My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Priming and Painting

We are to the priming and painting stage! The end is in sight!

Okay, there's still a lot of work to do but its going much faster.

Richard primed and painted the laundry room while we were in the city. Becky, Richard and I primed and painted the office. The laundry room is a lovely sky blue color called Falling Waters. My office is a soft smoke color called Twilight Gray. I should've painted it white for the quilting but I went with what I liked. There are four recessed lights and two sconces in the room, plus I'll have a work light and probably another lamp by my desk so true color for quilting shouldn't be too hard.



Richard primed the ceiling yesterday and we both primed the walls in the great room. Today he is painting the ceiling. Later, I'll go in and help him. We selected a very pale brown/red color called Weathered Sandstone for the walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home