My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Testing Colors...

We stopped at a Home Depot and checked out colors with Becky and Mom. The beauty of concrete siding is that it never has to be painted unless you choose to do so, of course. With that in mind we looked at colors. Richard wanted brown tones, I wanted earthy Southwestern tones. This is what we compromised on.



The house color is Sunset Beige. The trim is called Applesauce Cake. Mom, Becky and I really love it. Pa and Richard are less enchanted. Richard likes it, but not as well as other colors.



This is the unfinished living room where we watch TV most nights after a hard day's work. Note the plug going out the window. We're using the contractor's temporary receptacle to power up the TV.

However, the electrician has now installed some working lights in the hobby room and a couple working plugs around the house for inside use. I'm hoping we can dig out the refrigerator and move it in, I'd like more freezer and fridge space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home