My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sheetrock!

The sheetrockers came today. They worked six hours and got the ceilings and walls up in record time. Richard and I did cleanup. It took US two hours. I now have walls to go with my functioning toilet! (None of the other bathroom stuff functions, however).



The living area with the new walls.



A shot looking towards the kitchen area from the front door.



This is my bedroom. The sheet acts as a privacy barrier to the bathroom until we can get the door installed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home