My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Painting and other projects...

Richard painted the east and north sides of the house over the past week.

I wanted a specific pedestal sink for both bathrooms and only one place had it. Unfortunately, they didn't carry the matching toilet or bathtub. We had to make a couple trips around town to find matching toilets and tubs. I also got all my towel bars, robe hooks and tissue paper holders.

Sears delivered my stove, dishwasher and microwave/convection oven/rangehood (its all one unit).

The place is starting to come together. I'm hoping we can move in sometime in mid-October.



That's Richard on the porch carrying out the bathtub box. That's the plumber and his truck on the ground. He is installing the bathtubs and other plumbing today. We don't know how far he'll be going but supposedly he'll be installing a working toilet in the near future, too. For those of you who've ever used an RV bathroom, you know what a blessing this will be. I'm tired of 3 minute showers and cleaning tanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home