My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HeatWave!

The construction is currently at a standstill due to the "bubble of hot air" currently encompassing the MidWest. Temps have soared into the triple digits - 103 degrees the past two days.

The electrician is due this evening to do some finishing up, but if its as hot inside as it was a few days ago, I may discourage him from continuing (110 degrees INSIDE with fans on!). I don't want him dying of heat stroke.

When the evening comes it cools down considerably. We've been able to watch TV inside the house and lounge about.

More updates when the weather cools off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home