My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Monday, August 06, 2007

The new stair pad...

The complete, finished new concrete stair pad. Richard had to dig around the edges, pull the form out, then replace the dirt. The steps were slightly wobbly due to an imperfection in the concrete so he bought some rubber shims to place under that part. Echo approves, she's been up and down the steps several times now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela's Pen said...

Merry, the stair pad and steps look great. We are finishing putting up fence this summer.
Pamela

1:17 AM  
Blogger Rose Rodriguez said...

Merry, I hope that you still remember me. It's been a long time and it is great to see the progress on the house. Everything look great! Please tell Richard that he still does good work!!

Rose.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home