My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Tiling, Tiling, Tiling...

My mural arrived last week from TilePix

Ed was great to work with and made some good suggestions and I am VERY pleased with the mural. The mural is a photo taken by my Pa (and its copyrighted). We visited Hovenweep National Park three years ago and he took some awesome picutres!

Richard and I spent the entire day tiling the wall, placing the mural and putting in the corner soap dishes. There's a trick to the soap dishes - set them in on the tile, rather than trying to hang them from the tile!



Here is the Hovenweep photo in place on the wall.



This is the cropped photo to see it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home