My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More SNAKES and tiling...

So Richard and I do our evening walk to Mom's and we find not one...but TWO more snakes - both tiny Western ringnecks. One is dead, the other is barely moving in the cold. We shooed it on its way and went on.

We also tiled the next wall in the bathroom. The tiny tiles you can barely see are single photos of Hovenweep of specific ruins. This is the result at the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home