My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Richard put the locks and doorknob on the front door yesterday. He put the back lock and doorknob on today. When the contractors were putting the siding on it was raining and the material got wet and muddy. So his next job this morning was to clean the siding on the front of the house.



New door and clean house!




Another view with the dogs trotting around the yard.

My job was less photogenic. I cleaned up yard scrap and then climbed into the garage over boxes and found all the camping equipment for our trip to Ohio. I also straightened up the garage and got some things out - the windchimes and my clay pot fountain. I set the fountain in the yard but its not operational yet. The windchimes are on the hummingbird feeder staff for now.

My next task is to go wash clothes and the sleeping bags.

And today, one of the HVAC representatives is out to give an estimate on air conditioning and heating units.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home