My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tuesday May 2, 2006

The rain stopped so I took the dogs up to the Ridge to take a photo of the full shed.













Flint inspects leaves, supremely uninterested in the fact that we slaved to fill the shed up with our worldly goods.















Echo dodges the photo-shoot of the full shed, too!













Tuckered out from their strenuous activities, Echo and Flint sack out in the living room, too exhausted to move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home