My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday April 25, 2006

Pa decided to take pictures during a lazy day...














My favorite place in the morning - on the computer. I'm writing an email to Richard.













This evening, the dogs came inside. Echo is afraid of thunder and is hiding under my computer desk - her "safe" place.














This is Flint's "Please, can we go to sleep now?" look. Around 9:00-9:30 pm, he starts hinting that its bedtime and we need to go out to our "condo" (the pop-up) so he can get a good night's sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home