My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunday - April 16, 2006

I thought I'd show the pictures of my temporary home. I am currently living in my parents' home, but I actually sleep in their camper pop-up trailer. It has two beds, a stove, a microwave, 2 seating areas and is quite roomy, even with the two dogs. Mom and Pa are living temporary, too. The trailer behind the pop-up is their home until they get their house built.

Even with the dogs inside, we have plenty of room in the pop-up. Echo sleeps on the smaller bed and Flint sleeps at the foot of my bed.

Pa built the temporary fence around the pop-up and the porch so the dogs would have a safe place to spend the day when we aren't around.














This is the yard and the pop-up. Behind it is Mom and Pa's trailer.














Pa tilled up the soil on the inside of the fence so I could have a little garden. Tomorrow I will plant my 2 tomato plants and bell peppers in the garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home