My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Monday April 24, 2006

While waiting for the metal doorguards to come in and for me to get more paint (doorguards ordered, paint on standby) Pa started building the mezzanine.














Pa's measuring for shelves. Behind him is the 4 foot mezzanine frame he just finished building.














Echo oversees Pa's selection of tools and sends psychic doggie thoughts to Pa to pick up the hammer...or was it the screwdriver...wait, no. Power tools!!!














Flint did his job of final inspection. After this exhausting task he decided to take a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home