My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Wednesday - April 19, 2006

I'm actually posting a few days after these pictures were taken. Pa worked on getting the front and back siding on.














This is Pa's helping hands! Actually, he didn't want to scratch the new steel walls as he put them up so he covered the ladder rails with gloves and taped them in place.














Richard's truck fits perfectly in the nearly finished shed.














Flint walked up the hill with us and decided it was too hot to even sniff around. He collapsed on the concrete by the truck and took a nice nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home