My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Thursday - April 20, 2006

Pa is now putting the siding on. Here are several views. Mom, Becky and I went into town for the day. We had a lot of fun shopping and had lunch at one of the little tea rooms in town. We came home to find Pa finishing up to here.



Inside.



Outside.



Back side.



Mom and Pa looking at the future shed garage door.



Echo scopes out the new shed.



Flint, naturally, has to settle down for a nap. However, he did find a raccoon skull off in the woods and brought it back to gnaw on. I took it away as I'm not certain how the raccoon may have died and don't want him catching diseases, parasites or other nasties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home