My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tuesday - May 16, 2006

Mom and I said goodbye to Thomas and Luna, drove Katie to school and then went over to Maggie's place of work and said goodbye there. One of her customers offered to take a photo of us! Nice man! He took a great picture. We hugged and said our farewells and then drove home...with a few stops at a couple antique shops along the way. LOL














We smile big and said bye for the moment. We're hoping Maggie, Katie and Thomas can come to visit us in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home