My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Monday - May 15, 2006

This is our last day at Maggie's. So, we both went and got our hair cut, drove out to watch Katie work the horses one more time and simply enjoyed being together.













Maggie's new haircut. The stylist cut some of the bulk off by feathering soft layers around Maggie's face. She also trimmed the ends and Maggie's bangs. Maggie prefers a center part.













My haircut is essentially the same as Maggie's. My hair is longer and thicker, plus I prefer a side part so it hangs differently than hers. I also prefer brushing it all back and allowing it to dry so that it stays away from my face.


















Mom decided to get her hair styled. Doesn't she look GREAT?













Katie works Brego and Dutch in the pond.














A PERFECT jump! (It took about 20 pictures before I figured out exactly when to snap the photo).













Katie loves this photo best because it showcases Brego's form.













We went to the Humane Society and got Thomas a dog. These last few days Thomas has helped us move furniture and lift heavy stuff and is simply really nice. He lost his dog last year to an accident and has been looking for a new dog. Luna is part bloodhound/golden lab. She's playful, happy and easily trained - she learned to sit in about 5 minutes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home