My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday May 8, 2006

Today was a shopping-in-town day but once we came home we had urgent business to attend - a walk to the bridge after dinner. So, Pa made fried rice for dinner (and it was GREAT!) then we hitched up the dogs and started out on our walk.













Flint flushed this butterfly and watched it closely until Pa, Mom and Echo caught up, then he moved on.













Onward to the bridge and this fabulous view. The bridge is half a mile away so we get a good walk.













This is the other side of the bridge. A turtle was floating near the center but before I could get a photo, he dived for the bottom.













Pa and Echo take a break.













This sparrow is nesting in the deck birdhouse. I climbed up to take photos of the babies but all the shots I took were blurred. Maybe I can get them tomorrow.














Pa, Mom and I take a break after our walk and watched the birds.













Echo and Flint settle down in the coolness under the deck after their walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home