My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wednesday - May 10, 2006

No pictures today as it was cloudy and rainy all day.

Today I prepared for my trip to Oklahoma to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday.

Mom and I cleaned the car - vacuuming, dusting and getting rid of trash. Mom washed the windows, too. We packed all the gifts in there and Mom even has her bags packed!

Then I pulled out my cutting board and sewing machine. I hemmed my mother-in-law's jammies, altered some of my own pants and then made 3 sets of curtains for my sister.

Now I'm making dogfood so Pa will have enough to feed my puppies while I'm gone.

I'll try to post photos I take in Oklahoma while I'm gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home