My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday - May 20, 2006

No pictures the past few days as we've been doing other stuff - shopping and off to the weekend auctions and garage sales. Mom picked up a nice china tea set, but I didn't score anything this time around. Pa got some books and a volt meter.

The dogs have been happy just to take walks up to the Ridge to get the mail.

When I went shopping, I bought flower pots, 5 petunia plants and a clematis for my property. I have to find my terra cotta fountain in the shed. I put the plants in the new pots and they will go on the stumps that remain in the grassy area near the driveway that I am planning. I bought grass seed, fertilizer and lime, too. I really can't do a lot of landscaping right now as the drill rig, cement truck and various other heavy equipment will be up there for the next few weeks and maybe longer.

I talk to Richard just about every day, sometimes twice a day now that we've figured out the time zones. He's lonesome, but busy with work. I at least have the dogs (our babies) to cuddle and play with when I'm not busy. Echo has finally warmed up to Pa - the five days we were at Maggie's when he was sole provider of food made up her mind, I guess.

Anyway, perhaps Monday I'll have some new pictures unless Pa and I decide to go up there tomorrow and do a little tilling and chainsaw work on the downed trees...Nah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home