My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Friday, January 11, 2008



My kitchen is starting to look like a real kitchen! Richard and I put the wall cupboards up. We have a man coming to do the tile work behind the stove next week. We bought the toekick boards and Richard will finish out the woodwork.

He is currently working to put a vapor barrier in the crawlspace beneath the gravel. This is something that should have been done at the beginning, but again, several subcontractors had different opinions, so we chose not to. Its still a question as to whether this will help the attic condensation issue, but time will telll. It certainly can't hurt anything by being there and in fact, will keep the crawlspace from condensation issues, too. Since we do store some things down there, it will prevent rust and water damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home