My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The guest bathroom...

Each tiled wall in the guest bathroom took a full day to complete. The custom tiles really make it glow. The plumber came on Saturday and installed the fixtures. The electrician came yesterday to install the lights.

We had an issue with the medicine cabinet and the lights. We couldn't recess the cabinet due to the pipes and electrical behind the walls. The vanity lights didn't come out over the medicine cabinet enough to do the job intended. Pa and Richard created a wood base to hang on the wall to bring the lights out over the medicine cabinet. I love the look of the two different woods but everyone else is not convinced. We may end up painting the medicine cabinet or perhaps refinishing the wooden base a different color. The wood base is not visible in this picture. Still, I think the bathroom looks good. I need to spiff it up some with the proper towels and some objects of interest, but this is the basic look of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home