My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Everything but the kitchen sink...

Not anymore! I have a sink installed. No plumbing to it, but definitely a sink. Progress is being made.



In the on-going porch leak saga we now have 7 passive vents on the south side of the roof. Richard has logged the temperature for the last 3 days...and nothing has changed with a full 24 hour rotation of new vents.

Wednesday the insulation folk are coming out to see if they can figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home