My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Construction has started!

Well, okay, not TECHNICALLY.

Today Richard and Pa sanded down the concrete foundation top and the notches where the steel beam will go the full length of the flooring below the joists.

The beam is being delivered and set in place today. Its not arrived yet, but we are all standing around waiting.

Yesterday we ordered all the materials for building the shell, including the siding and cedar decking for the porch. We ordered all the doors and windows last week.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...I'll post photos when the truck/crane arrives to set the beam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home