My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

August 6, 2006

This photo was taken on July 6, 2006.

While Maggie and Katie were visiting, we took out my daughter's 8 inch telescope and had a peek at the moons of Jupiter (we think we saw SIX!). Later we looked at our own moon - Earth's only natural satellite. I decided to try to take a picture. Who knew that if you held a digital camera up to the eyepiece that it'd take such a good shot? Now - this isn't as great a photo as astonomers take - but heck, we thought it was pretty slick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home