My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

August 6, 2006

Taken on July 18, 2006

Use your parents wisely, that's my motto! Actually, I helped Mom dig the rest of this ditch out. Pa wanted to put the eletrical wires that the ran from the well into conduit. The well guy had already buried the lines before Pa could stop him, so we helped dig it back out so he could place it in conduit. FYI, Pa dug about 170 feet by himself. Mom and I dug the remaining 8 feet.













Mom digs a ditch.













Pa swings the axe while I watch.












Flint takes a power nap.













Echo peeks between the leaves at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home