My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Beginning - April 8, 2006

We are building a storage shed on our 3.8 acres in rural Missouri. The installation of electricity, digging of a well, the installing of a septic system and more buildings will follow this beginning.



Echo And Flint supervise the unloading of the lumber from the delivery truck...



Pa directs the driver of the delivery truck on placement of the lumber...



I help unload lumber...



Mom starts drilling holes for the sole plate of the frame...



Flint takes a break after all his hard work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home