My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Plumbing is DONE!

The plumbing is DONE! Yes! The plumber finished the final steps today - hooking up the master bathroom sink and bathtub.

The electrician is arriving later today to do the final electrical hookups (we hope). I bought the hanging lights for the dining room and the lunch bar. The master bathroom needs all its outlets and lights put in.

Richard has the bedroom doors stained and ready to install. He will finish the baseboard trim when the doors are on.

The guest room closet still needs trim and doors.

The end is NEAR!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexis Fleming said...

I love your house. It's looking great. I'm envious. lol

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home