My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Slowing down...

Things have slowed down on the house as we start wrapping up the final details. The electrician and the plumber are coming Saturday to finsh up the details. The cabinet-maker is supposed to call me back.

Richard will be going to get the 2 bedroom doors tomorrow. One he installs them, he will finish the baseboards.

And then the decorative phase starts. Hanging pictures, putting up shelves, and building different things as needed like small cabinets, or bookcases. I'm anxious to get to this phase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home