My Photo
Name:

Hi there! I'm Merry, married to Husband for 43 years, 2 grown daughters, 5-1/2 cats (one's feral), 1 dog, living on a little acreage in the Midwest. I am a Christian and like writing Inspirational Christian romance (I have several books out) travel, reading, history, archaeology, sewing, quilting, and writing.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Augsut 6, 2006

Oh look! I didn't think it would work! I can post photos again!

The photo below was taken July 4th, 2006

This is Maggie, Katie and I in the creek looking at rocks. Pa took us out to hike and wander around the countryside. Katie had once thought she might become a geologist.

Anyway, they came to visit for a week. We had a lot of fun - hiking, poking into antique shops, eating out and shopping. The even stayed an extra day as we were having so much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home